Authors I would love to read more from

 These authors I have only read one or two books from however I fell in love with their writing from the book that I did read and would love to read more from them.

1) Hiro Arikawa

While I haven't seen any other books that they have released or if they have released any other books when I read The Travelling Cat Chronicles last year and fell in love instantly and fell in love with their writing style and I will definitely be first in line if they release a new book.

2) Gail Honeyman

I bought Eleanor Oliphant is completely fine on a whim last year and while I didn't 100% love the story I absolutely adored the writing style and would love to read more from her.

3) Emily M Duncan

The Miseducation is one of my favorite books and one of my favorite books in 2020 and told myself I would read more from her in 2021 however that never happened so I'm setting myself a goal in 2022 to read another book from her as I loved her writing and I loved her books

4) Nic Stone

I have read 2 books and a short story from Nic Stone before (Dear Martin series and a story in the Blackout anthology) and while I wasn't a massive fan of the short story her writing in Dear Martin and Dear Justyce and would love to read more like them in the future

5) Khaled Hosseini

The Kite Runner made me sob and broke me into a million pieces and while it seems crazy to say I can't wait to feel that way agin with another of his books. 

Comments

Other Viewers Liked

The Ten Thousand Doors of January by Alix E.Harrow

How to Book A Murder by Cynthia Kuhn

My June TBR

My Favourite Classic Books

January 2022 A Box of Stories