Books on my 2023 TBR

 Next year I am setting myself a goal of reading 100 books, these are the top 23 books I want to read next year to get to that goal.

1) Babel by R.F.Kuang

2) Chain of Iron by Cassandra Clare

3) Five Survive by Holly Jackson

4) Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl

5) Girls of Fate and Fury by Natasha Ngan

6) Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo

7) Kingdom of the Wicked by Kerri Maniscalco

8) One Last Stop by Casey Maniscalco

9) Radio Silence by Alice Oseman

10) Belladonna by Adalyn Grace

11) I'm Glad My Mom Died by Jennette McCurdy

12) How to Kill Your Family by Bella Mackie

13) She Gets The Girl by Rachael Lippincott and Alyson Derrick

14) This Woven Kingdom by Tahereh Mafi

15) Before The Devil Breaks you by Libba Bray

16) The King of Crows by Libba Bray

17) Oceans Echo by Everina Maxwell

18) Husband Material by Alexis Hall

19) Beasts of Ruin by Ayana Gray

20) Jade City by Fonda Lee

21) City of Brass by S.A Chakraborty

22) Misrule by Heater Walter

23) A Man Called Ove by Frederick Backman 


Comments

Other Viewers Liked

The Ten Thousand Doors of January by Alix E.Harrow

How to Book A Murder by Cynthia Kuhn

My June TBR

My Favourite Classic Books

January 2022 A Box of Stories