The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe by C.S.Lewis

 Four adventurers step through a wardrobe door and into the land of Narnia -- a land enslaved by the power of the White Witch. But when almost all hope is lost, the return of the Great Lion, Aslan, signals a great change ... and a great sacrifice.

I read this whole series in a week last year during Christmas time and this one was by far my favourite book out of the seven. It was the most whimsical and the most heartwarming. I adored the sibling bond and how they would fight for each other. The setting of Narnia is one of my all-time favourite settings I've ever read, it's perfect for this time of the year and with the way it's written I can imagine that I am there with the siblings.

Comments

Other Viewers Liked

The Ten Thousand Doors of January by Alix E.Harrow

How to Book A Murder by Cynthia Kuhn

My June TBR

My Favourite Classic Books

January 2022 A Box of Stories