Cursed Anthology by multiple

 4/5 Stars

This is an anthology full of short stories about curses, fairy tales, and horror. In this book you'll find unique twists on curses, from fairy tale classics to brand-new hexes of the modern world...expect new monsters and mythologies as well as twists on well-loved fables. Stories to shock and stories of warning, stories of monsters, and stories of magic. 

I always find it hard to rate and review anthologies as there are always stories that I love but also stories that I hate. I enjoyed the majority of these stories, my favorites include Henry and the Snakebox, As Red as Blood, As white as snow, and Little Red. My least favorites were Skin and Hated. I loved way more of them than I disliked. I definitely recommend this book for people who love horror and fantasy as I think there will be something for everyone. 

Comments

Other Viewers Liked

The Ten Thousand Doors of January by Alix E.Harrow

How to Book A Murder by Cynthia Kuhn

My June TBR

My Favourite Classic Books

January 2022 A Box of Stories