Introduction to myself

 Hello everyone!

My name is Abigail, I'm 20 years old and I love in the Midlands UK. I currently work as a business administrator and would love to one day open my own bookshop with my sister. I don't have any hobbies outside of Reading and writing. I used to love swimming but I haven't been in a while and was planning n get back into it before lockdown but I still haven't taken it back up.

I first got into reading in primary school, I loved all of the books and was constantly looking for the next book that I could pick up. As a child my favourite author was Jaqueline Wilson, she definitely cemented my love for books even though a lot of her books dealt with hard topics that I hadn't come across before. I loved to read my parent's books as well and all the books at both of my grandparent's houses even though some of them weren't age-appropriate at the time and I probably shouldn't have read them.

I first got into writing in high school I used to write short stories in a notebook and read them back to myself, some were bad but some were actually alright. This made me love writing and want to do it professionally I had started a couple books but I never built the courage to actually finish them. As you may have guessed English was my favourite subject in school and I loved reading and analysing books. 

I love doing reviews and I love recommending books that I have previously read and loved as I want to spread the word about all the amazing books that I read. 


Comments

Other Viewers Liked

My June TBR

The Ten Thousand Doors of January by Alix E.Harrow

Chain of Gold by Cassandra Clare

My May TBR

Delilah Green Doesn't Care by Ashley Herring Blake