Introduction to myself

 Hello everyone!

My name is Abigail, I'm 20 years old and I love in the Midlands UK. I currently work as a business administrator and would love to one day open my own bookshop with my sister. I don't have any hobbies outside of Reading and writing. I used to love swimming but I haven't been in a while and was planning n get back into it before lockdown but I still haven't taken it back up.

I first got into reading in primary school, I loved all of the books and was constantly looking for the next book that I could pick up. As a child my favourite author was Jaqueline Wilson, she definitely cemented my love for books even though a lot of her books dealt with hard topics that I hadn't come across before. I loved to read my parent's books as well and all the books at both of my grandparent's houses even though some of them weren't age-appropriate at the time and I probably shouldn't have read them.

I first got into writing in high school I used to write short stories in a notebook and read them back to myself, some were bad but some were actually alright. This made me love writing and want to do it professionally I had started a couple books but I never built the courage to actually finish them. As you may have guessed English was my favourite subject in school and I loved reading and analysing books. 

I love doing reviews and I love recommending books that I have previously read and loved as I want to spread the word about all the amazing books that I read. 


Comments

Other Viewers Liked

The Ten Thousand Doors of January by Alix E.Harrow

How to Book A Murder by Cynthia Kuhn

My June TBR

My Favourite Classic Books

January 2022 A Box of Stories