Last Night At The Telegraph Club by Malinda Lo

 5/5 Stars

America in 1954 is not a safe place for two women to fall in love however Lily Hu and Kathleen Miller manage to find love at the Telegraph club where they find themselves and each other.

This book made me feel all the emotions and I loved every second of it. The romance managed to be both breathtaking and heartbreaking at the same time. I just wanted to wrap Lily up and protect her from the world and everyone else in this book. I loved the setting of the club, I don't know much about gay clubs at the time this was set so reading about it was interesting.

Overall I recommend this to literally everyone and if you haven't picked it up yet please do. 

Comments

Other Viewers Liked

The Ten Thousand Doors of January by Alix E.Harrow

How to Book A Murder by Cynthia Kuhn

My June TBR

My Favourite Classic Books

January 2022 A Box of Stories