My Favourite Series of all time

 I did a post a couple of weeks ago showing my favourite childhood books so I thought I'll share my favourite series.

1) The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare

Ok look I understand why people hate this series but it's one of the series that helped get me into YA fantasy and will always have a place in my heart, plus I went into it already knowing the book three plot twist so I wasn't too bothered by those scenes.

2) Carry on by Rainbow Rowell

I read Carry on when it was a standalone and I loved it so much the characters were amazing and I have never read Harry Potter (shocker I know) so the comparisons never bothered me. when the second book came out I was a bit apprehensive as it worked so well as a standalone but I ended up loving it and the third one is almost better than the first one.

3) Scarlet and Ivy by Sophie Cleverly

I try to stay away from books with twins as one usually dies and as a twin, I can't read that without crying. However, this series was so good even though throughout the first one you think one twin is dead. It is a middle-grade series but I read it when I was 19 and loved it. it's also set in a boarding school which is a bonus.

Comments

Other Viewers Liked

My June TBR

The Ten Thousand Doors of January by Alix E.Harrow

Chain of Gold by Cassandra Clare

My May TBR

Delilah Green Doesn't Care by Ashley Herring Blake