My Favourite Series of all time

 I did a post a couple of weeks ago showing my favourite childhood books so I thought I'll share my favourite series.

1) The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare

Ok look I understand why people hate this series but it's one of the series that helped get me into YA fantasy and will always have a place in my heart, plus I went into it already knowing the book three plot twist so I wasn't too bothered by those scenes.

2) Carry on by Rainbow Rowell

I read Carry on when it was a standalone and I loved it so much the characters were amazing and I have never read Harry Potter (shocker I know) so the comparisons never bothered me. when the second book came out I was a bit apprehensive as it worked so well as a standalone but I ended up loving it and the third one is almost better than the first one.

3) Scarlet and Ivy by Sophie Cleverly

I try to stay away from books with twins as one usually dies and as a twin, I can't read that without crying. However, this series was so good even though throughout the first one you think one twin is dead. It is a middle-grade series but I read it when I was 19 and loved it. it's also set in a boarding school which is a bonus.

Comments

Other Viewers Liked

The Ten Thousand Doors of January by Alix E.Harrow

How to Book A Murder by Cynthia Kuhn

My June TBR

My Favourite Classic Books

January 2022 A Box of Stories