The Charm Offensive by Alison Cochrun

 5/5 Stars

This book follows Dev who is a hopeless romantic and the producer for the reality tv dating show Ever After and Carlie who is significantly less romantic and is the Prince Charming on the latest season of Ever After. 

I read this earlier last month and I'm only just getting around to doing a review on it. But this book was so amazing and worth all the hype that it's getting and hopefully will continue to et more hype. The characters were so believable and I couldn't help but root for them both separately and together. I loved how they both improved themselves without each other for themselves and improves themselves together for each other. The plot was also amazing and the humour was just brilliant. 

Overall I think this is one for everyone even if romance or contemporary isn't your favourite genre. 

Comments

Other Viewers Liked

The Ten Thousand Doors of January by Alix E.Harrow

How to Book A Murder by Cynthia Kuhn

My June TBR

My Favourite Classic Books

January 2022 A Box of Stories