You and Me on Vacation (People we meet on Vacation) by Emily Henry

 4/5 stars

Every Summer Alex and Poppy go on holiday together, they are best friends despite having very little in common. However two summers they ruined everything and haven't spoken since. Now they are going on one final possibly fatal trip together to hopefully fix everything. 

I don't really read a lot of romance books and recently a lot of the romance books that I have read have been disappointments. So going into this I was a bit apprehensive about it and I wasn't sure if I was going to like it or not, luckily I very much did like it. It was the perfect friend to lovers and a second chance romance book. Alex and Poppy were perfect for each other and while they both annoyed me at times hence the 4 starts and not 5 stars I felt like they really balanced each other out and mellowed each other while still managing to bring out each other's personalities. I loved the time jump and going back in time to other summers to watch their relationship develop, it was definitely my favourite part of the whole book. overall this book definitely deserves the hype and I recommend this book for anyone who loves romance or anyone who wants to get into adult romance. 


Comments

Other Viewers Liked

The Ten Thousand Doors of January by Alix E.Harrow

How to Book A Murder by Cynthia Kuhn

My June TBR

My Favourite Classic Books

January 2022 A Box of Stories