2022 Reading Goals

 Every year I try to make a list of goals that I want to fulfill throughout the year, I always have two lists, a list with personal goals that are usually very boring and a list that has all the bookish goals that I would love to fulfill next year.


1) Reach 10,000 followers on Instagram and reach 5,000 views on my Blog.

I've added these two in the same one as I feel like they are the same in some ways. Next year I would really love to continue to grow my book blog and my bookstagram. I'm loving doing them so much and would love to reach more people and share my love for books.

2) Do more reading challenges

Last year I didn't do any reading challenges and I definitely feel like I missed out so this year I will be doing a few reading challenges. These are including the buzzwordathon that is hosted by Booksandlala. The January pages challenge 2022, The Read your Shelves (and piles) 2022, and The Diversify your Shelves all from The Storygraph.

3) Read more books in translation

I have read about 240 books that year and only 1 of those books was in translation witch while wasn't on purpose I don't think is very good as I'm missing out on a lot of great books. Next year I want to broaden my horizons and read more books from people who aren't from English-speaking countries.

4) Read more non-fiction

One of the main reasons why I love reading so much is because I get to learn about things that I wouldn't in real life. However, I don't read as much non-fiction as I should be able to learn more.



Comments

Other Viewers Liked

The Ten Thousand Doors of January by Alix E.Harrow

How to Book A Murder by Cynthia Kuhn

My June TBR

My Favourite Classic Books

January 2022 A Box of Stories