My Favourite Books Part 2

 A few weeks ago I wrote about my favorite childhood books and my favorite book series. I now want to share with you all my favorite standalone books from now.

1) The Unlikely Escape of Uriah Heep by H.G Parry

This book follows Rob and his younger brother Charley who has the magical ability to bring book characters to life. 

2) The Travelling Cat Chronicles by Hiro Arikawa

With his crooked tail--a sign of good fortune--and adventurous spirit, Nana is the perfect companion for the man who took him in as a stray. This follows a man and his feline companion as they travel across the country to find someone to take in Nana.

3) Heartless by Marissa Myer

This book is about the queen of hearts before she was the queen and before she lost her heart. 

4) The Miseducation of Cameron Post by Emily M Danford

Cameron Post is living a normal life until the girl she has been seeing outs her to her family and her religious family sends her to conversion therapy in hopes to 'heal' her. 

5) Frozen Charlotte by Alex Bell

When her best friend dies after using an ouija board Sophie moves to live with her cousins in an old boarding school on a remote island. While there Sophie thinks that the house is being haunted and as more and more weird things happen she thinks that something more sinister is at play. 

Comments

Other Viewers Liked

The Ten Thousand Doors of January by Alix E.Harrow

How to Book A Murder by Cynthia Kuhn

My June TBR

My Favourite Classic Books

January 2022 A Box of Stories