My First Writing Post

If you don't know I am an aspiring author and have been writing my first novel for the past few months. I have written short stories before especially when I was in school and would always carry a notebook or some scrap paper with me to write a story if I think of one. However, I stopped writing these stories when I went to college and when I started my apprenticeship as I wasn't inspired anymore to do any writing which sucked as writing a book was one of my dreams as a kid. Then around August last year, I felt inspired again to write came up with a first line and a plot for a book that I finally feel could be something great witch I haven't felt in years. I didn't write that much at the start as I was busy with work and I attempted NaNoWriMo last year but only wrote around 6000 words overall. One of my writing goals for 2022 is to finish my first draft and start my second draft. 

This is quite a short writing post as I don't have much to say so far about my book or my writing journey but hopefully, I will have more to say next time. I don't know how often I will be doing these updates but I hope to do them at least quarterly, so fingers crossed I will see you in three months for the next update in my writing journey. 

Comments

Other Viewers Liked

The Ten Thousand Doors of January by Alix E.Harrow

How to Book A Murder by Cynthia Kuhn

My June TBR

My Favourite Classic Books

January 2022 A Box of Stories