Book Series I Need To Finish

 I have entirely too many series on my TBR either ones that I still have to start and ones that I need to finish soon.

1) The Poppy War Trilogy by R.F.Kuang

I read the first book in this series that year and loved it and wanted to finish the series before the end of last year however that never actually happened due to the size of the books and because I accidentally bought the third book before the second one so was unable to read it. 

2) Shadow and Bone trilogy by Leigh Bardugo

I haven't yet started this series yet even through all of last year I kept telling myself I was going to start/finish the series before I watched the TV show however even though I have read and loved Six of Crows I never reached for this one so fingers crossed this year I will finally get to it.

3) Heartstopper by Alice Oseman

I have read all four volumes that are out so far and I absolutely adore this series so much and I'm sad that it's coming to an end but I will be buying vol 5 as soon as it comes out and will be reading it straight away. 

4) The Diviners by Libba Bray

This series has been on my TBR for ages and have only read the first one so far and even though I haven't heard great things about the ending I can't wait to see what happens next.

5) Truly Devious by Maureen Johnson

I've read the first two books in this trilogy so far and while I wasn't that impressed by them I did enjoy them and can't wait to see how it wraps up.

Comments

Other Viewers Liked

The Ten Thousand Doors of January by Alix E.Harrow

How to Book A Murder by Cynthia Kuhn

My June TBR

My Favourite Classic Books

January 2022 A Box of Stories