Lord of Eternal Night by Ben Alderson

 5/5 Stars

For years the witches have waited for their salvation, a way to return the magic that was sacrificed when the curse was first cast. Jak, a boy born with power that the witches have not seen in a century, is their prophesied saviour. The one who is to kill the creature, break the curse and restore magic to his coven.

This book was so hot. It had everything that I wanted from a paranormal romance and more that i didn't even know that I wanted. It was the perfect amount of smut, fluff and angst and I didn't want to stop reading. The ending was absolutely perfect and broke my heart (at least for a little bit). 

If you love gay paranormal romances with a good amount of smut and angst - and don't mind occasional grammar mistakes - then this is perfect for you.

Comments

Other Viewers Liked

The Ten Thousand Doors of January by Alix E.Harrow

How to Book A Murder by Cynthia Kuhn

My June TBR

January 2022 A Box of Stories

My Favourite Classic Books