Lord of Eternal Night by Ben Alderson

 5/5 Stars

For years the witches have waited for their salvation, a way to return the magic that was sacrificed when the curse was first cast. Jak, a boy born with power that the witches have not seen in a century, is their prophesied saviour. The one who is to kill the creature, break the curse and restore magic to his coven.

This book was so hot. It had everything that I wanted from a paranormal romance and more that i didn't even know that I wanted. It was the perfect amount of smut, fluff and angst and I didn't want to stop reading. The ending was absolutely perfect and broke my heart (at least for a little bit). 

If you love gay paranormal romances with a good amount of smut and angst - and don't mind occasional grammar mistakes - then this is perfect for you.

Comments

Other Viewers Liked

My June TBR

The Ten Thousand Doors of January by Alix E.Harrow

Chain of Gold by Cassandra Clare

How to Book A Murder by Cynthia Kuhn

My May TBR