Some of my favourite authors

 While most of the books I read are from authors I have never read from before I do have a few authors that I absolutely love and will always pick up their books.

1) Cassandra Clare

She needs so introduction Cassandra Clare has written around 20 books in the shadowhunter world which is my favourite fantasy world I have ever read and the world that got me into YA fantasy.

Favourite book: City of Heavenly Fire

2) Christina Henry

Christina Henry writes horror retellings which are some of my favourite retellings ever. She does have a few non-retelling horrors which I haven't read yet but will be picking up soon.

Favourite book: Alice

3) R.F.Kuang

I have only read The Poppy war series so far from her but I know that she has a few short stories and a couple books coming out soon that I can't wait for.

Favourite book: The Burning Good

3) Alex Bell

Alex Bell writes a lot of different books, she is the author of horror books Frozen Charlotte, Charlotte says and The Haunting as well as fantasy middle-grade series The Polar Bear Explorers Club and she writes both genres amazingly.

Favourite book: Frozen Charlotte

Comments

Other Viewers Liked

The Ten Thousand Doors of January by Alix E.Harrow

How to Book A Murder by Cynthia Kuhn

My June TBR

My Favourite Classic Books

January 2022 A Box of Stories