The Girl Who Speaks Bear by Sophie Anderson

 5/5 Stars

Found abandoned in a bear cave as a baby, 12-year-old Yanka has always felt out of place in her small village. When she wakes up to find that her legs have become bear legs, she sets off into the forest to discover who she is, on a journey that takes her from icy rivers to smoldering mountains, with an ever-growing group of misfits alongside her... Interwoven with traditional stories of bears, princesses, and dragons, Yanka's journey is a gorgeously lyrical adventure from the best-selling author of The House With Chicken Legs.

Like I said in yesterday's review for The House With Chicken Legs I immediately picked up her next book which is the Girl Who speaks Bear and I wasn't disappointed at all. It was yet another fantastically written book by one of my new favourite authors who hasn't disappointed yet. I loved this book so much and felt for the characters throughout the book and just wanted them to be happy and live a long life. 

Comments

Other Viewers Liked

The Ten Thousand Doors of January by Alix E.Harrow

How to Book A Murder by Cynthia Kuhn

My June TBR

My Favourite Classic Books

January 2022 A Box of Stories