The Polar bears explorers Club by Alex Bell

 5/5 Stars

Stella really wants to become a Polar Bear Explorer, the only problem? Girls aren't allowed to become explorers. But when she is allowed to join her first expedition to the Icelands she discovers a world of danger, adventure and carnivorous cabbages.


I've read some books by Alex Bell in the past, namely her horror books and loved them so when I found out she had written a middle grade fantasy I had to read it. And it didn't disappoint at all.

I loved every second of this book, If I wasn't smiling at the scenes I was laughing or waiting with baited breathe to see how they would get out of what they were in. The characters were amazing and I loved all of them, even Ethan grew on me by then end.

Overall this book was magical and I will definitely be continuing with the series.

Comments

Other Viewers Liked

The Ten Thousand Doors of January by Alix E.Harrow

How to Book A Murder by Cynthia Kuhn

My June TBR

My Favourite Classic Books

January 2022 A Box of Stories