The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue by V.E.Schwab

 4/5 Stars

Addie Larue makes a deal with the devil, a deal that has a price. Now she has to live forever without making a mark on anyone as everyone she meets forgets her. Until one day when in a secondhand bookshop she is remembered.

I know, I know I'm very late to this book. This has been on my TBR since it came out but I've been somewhat scared to read it as it was so hyped up that I didn't think it could possibly live up to the hype. However, I wasn't disappointed at all. While I didn't give it the full 5 stars, mostly because the middle was slightly boring and I felt like a lot of it could have been cut out, I really enjoyed this book and had a lot of fun reading it.

Comments

Other Viewers Liked

The Ten Thousand Doors of January by Alix E.Harrow

How to Book A Murder by Cynthia Kuhn

My June TBR

My Favourite Classic Books

January 2022 A Box of Stories