Gallant by V.E Schwab

 5/5 Books

Olivia Prior has grown up in Merilance School for Girls, and all she has of her past is her mother’s journal—which seems to unravel into madness. Then, a letter invites Olivia to come home to Gallant. Yet when Olivia arrives, no one is expecting her. But Olivia is not about to leave the first place that feels like home; it doesn’t matter if her cousin Matthew is hostile, or if she sees half-formed ghouls haunting the hallways. 

I loved this book so much from the moment I opened it I couldn't put it down I had to know what happened next and I was never able to see what happened next everything came out of nowhere and I loved it so much. The setting was my favourite thing about this book, I enjoyed it so much and could picture it perfectly thanks to the amazing writing from V.E.Schwab. Honestly, even if you have read books from them before and didn't like them pick this one up anyway.

Comments

Other Viewers Liked

The Ten Thousand Doors of January by Alix E.Harrow

How to Book A Murder by Cynthia Kuhn

My June TBR

My Favourite Classic Books

January 2022 A Box of Stories