Know my Name by Chanel Miller

 5/5 Stars

Chanel Miller's story changed our world forever. In 2016 Brock Turner was sentenced to just six months in jail after he was caught sexually assaulting her on Stanford's campus. His light sentencing, and Chanel's victim impact statement, which was read by eleven million people in four days, sparked international outrage and action.

This book was absolutely heartbreaking but hopeful. Chanel Miller is a fantastic writer and I was at a loss for words when I finished it that I couldn't even think of what to write for my review except that it was an excellent and essential read.

This book should be one that everyone needs to read and if you don't have this on your TBR, you need to add it.

Comments

Other Viewers Liked

The Ten Thousand Doors of January by Alix E.Harrow

How to Book A Murder by Cynthia Kuhn

My June TBR

My Favourite Classic Books

January 2022 A Box of Stories