My Heart is a Chainsaw by Stephen Graham Jones

 3.75/5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️


Jade is obsessed with slasher movies. And when tourists in her town start to go missing she is convinced that her town is about to be the setting for one.


I expected to like this book a lot more than I did. I thought it would be more slashery than it was but it was more just a book about a girl who loved slashers than a slasher book. I was almost bored until about page 300 hundred where it started to get exciting and I really enjoyed the last couple of chapters and was on the edge of my seat reading it. I just wished it didn't take so long to get interesting. 

Comments

Other Viewers Liked

The Ten Thousand Doors of January by Alix E.Harrow

How to Book A Murder by Cynthia Kuhn

My June TBR

My Favourite Classic Books

January 2022 A Box of Stories