My Heart is a Chainsaw by Stephen Graham Jones

 3.75/5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️


Jade is obsessed with slasher movies. And when tourists in her town start to go missing she is convinced that her town is about to be the setting for one.


I expected to like this book a lot more than I did. I thought it would be more slashery than it was but it was more just a book about a girl who loved slashers than a slasher book. I was almost bored until about page 300 hundred where it started to get exciting and I really enjoyed the last couple of chapters and was on the edge of my seat reading it. I just wished it didn't take so long to get interesting. 

Comments

Other Viewers Liked

My June TBR

The Ten Thousand Doors of January by Alix E.Harrow

Chain of Gold by Cassandra Clare

My May TBR

Delilah Green Doesn't Care by Ashley Herring Blake