So This is Ever After by F T Lukens

 5/5 stars

After Arek killed the Vile One that was supposed to be the end of his quest, but after finding the Skeleton if the princess who was supposed to be queen he now finds himself to be the King and in need of a soulmate before his 18th birthday otherwise he will fade away. Que teenage shenanigans. 


This book was everything I wanted it to be. It had the friends to lovers, the found family, the chosen one who doesn't want to be the chosen one trope. I adored every second of reading it, it was so much fun and I enjoyed all the shenanigans that the main character went through all because he refused to talk about his feelings. It does have the miscommunication trope which I normally hate with a burning passion but I actually really enjoyed it in this which surprised me.


Overall this was a very sweet and wholesome queer romance that I think everyone should consider reading. Also if you, like me watch Merlin as a child and shipped Merlin and Arthur I would read this.

Comments

Other Viewers Liked

The Ten Thousand Doors of January by Alix E.Harrow

How to Book A Murder by Cynthia Kuhn

My June TBR

My Favourite Classic Books

January 2022 A Box of Stories