Book genres I want to read more from

 This past year I think I have done a good job of branching out of my comfort genres to read a wider variety of genres that I don't normally gravitate towards to. This is a list of the genres that I want to read more from next year and I didn't read as much as I wanted this year.

1) Middle grade

I love middle grade books, especially the whimsical ones. they always make me feel like a child again and make me feel warm and cosy. I didn't read as many as I would have liked to this year and in the first quarter I don't think I read and at all. Next year I would love to change this and branch out a little bit.

2) Classics

This is a wider genre as classics isn't really a genre by itself, however I would love to read more from the time before I was born and specifically more queer authors and authors of colour as in the past when I have read classics they have been the popular cishet white authors and I would love to get out of that box.

3) Paranormal Romance

I read a lot of fantasy and I read a lot of romance (although i don't say I do as I never seem to love any of the ones I read) however I don't usually mix the two and read a paranormal romance and I want to as I feel like it will finally make me fall in love with a romance book. 

Comments

Other Viewers Liked

My June TBR

The Ten Thousand Doors of January by Alix E.Harrow

Chain of Gold by Cassandra Clare

My May TBR

Delilah Green Doesn't Care by Ashley Herring Blake