Book genres I want to read more from

 This past year I think I have done a good job of branching out of my comfort genres to read a wider variety of genres that I don't normally gravitate towards to. This is a list of the genres that I want to read more from next year and I didn't read as much as I wanted this year.

1) Middle grade

I love middle grade books, especially the whimsical ones. they always make me feel like a child again and make me feel warm and cosy. I didn't read as many as I would have liked to this year and in the first quarter I don't think I read and at all. Next year I would love to change this and branch out a little bit.

2) Classics

This is a wider genre as classics isn't really a genre by itself, however I would love to read more from the time before I was born and specifically more queer authors and authors of colour as in the past when I have read classics they have been the popular cishet white authors and I would love to get out of that box.

3) Paranormal Romance

I read a lot of fantasy and I read a lot of romance (although i don't say I do as I never seem to love any of the ones I read) however I don't usually mix the two and read a paranormal romance and I want to as I feel like it will finally make me fall in love with a romance book. 

Comments

Other Viewers Liked

The Ten Thousand Doors of January by Alix E.Harrow

How to Book A Murder by Cynthia Kuhn

My June TBR

My Favourite Classic Books

January 2022 A Box of Stories