Letters From Father Christmas by J R R Tolkien

5/5 stars


 Over twenty years J R R Tolkein wrote his kids every Christmas letters from Father Christmas. 


I adored reading these letters that JRR Tolkien to his children. I savoured this book over a few days even though it was a quick read and could be done in a few hours ad I was enjoying it so much and didn't want it to end. I adored the aspects with the polar bear and the elves and you cab see how much J R R Tolkien loves and adored his kids when you read this as he pours his heart in the letters, even the ones that are quite short and the ones he wrote during the war.

Comments

Other Viewers Liked

The Ten Thousand Doors of January by Alix E.Harrow

How to Book A Murder by Cynthia Kuhn

My June TBR

My Favourite Classic Books

January 2022 A Box of Stories