The Christmas Carrolls by Mel Taylor Bessent

 I Read this one last but didn't post my review of it on my blog only my insta so I'm posting it here this year as it was so good and needs to be posted everywhere.


5/5 Stars

Holly and her family love Christmas so much that they celebrate it 365 days a year. Holly loves Christmas however when she starts school for the first time people give her strange looks and her new friend Archie thinks she should turn down the Christmas cheer.


I adored this book so much. Its one of the best Christmas books I've read in recent years even though it is actually set during September and not December which I thought was new and fun. It showed how the Christmas spirit should be spread all thorough the year while still being respectful of people who don't celebrate Christmas for whatever reason which I loved so much. The ending where everyone got together to celebrate Christmas and raise money was the most adorable scene I've read in a while.

Overall I think this book is one for everyone even if you don't usually read Christmas or middle grade books

Comments

Other Viewers Liked

The Ten Thousand Doors of January by Alix E.Harrow

How to Book A Murder by Cynthia Kuhn

My June TBR

January 2022 A Box of Stories

My Favourite Classic Books