These Violent Delights by Chloe Gong

 5/5 Stars


A blood feud between two gangs, The Scarlet Gang and The White Flowers run the streets of 1926 Shanghai red. At the heart of it is Juliette Cai the hair to the Scarlet Gang and Roma Montagov the heir to The White Flowers. 


I had such high hopes when I started this book and I was not disappointed at all. It had everything I was looking for when I picked it up. It had an amazing enemies to lovers storyline where they are actual enemies. I enjoyed it so much and immediately read the second book Our Violent Ends which I read in 2 days and also gave it 5 stars. 

Comments

Other Viewers Liked

The Ten Thousand Doors of January by Alix E.Harrow

How to Book A Murder by Cynthia Kuhn

My June TBR

My Favourite Classic Books

January 2022 A Box of Stories